GONUTS has been updated to MW1.31 Most things seem to be working but be sure to report problems.
This is your chance to challenge other team's annotations. You may also DEFEND or suggest improvements to your own annotations IF they have been challenged. Please note, although we ENCOURAGE challenges, an excess of identical challenges that do not appear to be applicable to the annotation or well thought out will be considered spam and ignored.
Past semesters of CACAO
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Fall_2010
After the initial test-run and a lot of positive feedback from the students, the competition was set up as a multi-national competition in the Fall of 2010 with the addition of teams from University College London.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Spring_2011
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Fall_2011
We finished the Fall 2011 competition that had students from TAMU, North Dakota State, Hofstra, Swarthmore, Houston Baptist, Mississippi State, Wisconsin, Wisconsin-Parkside and University College, London. A team from UCL won the competition with teams from TAMU & Hofstra close behind.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Spring_2012
The University of Central Florida has entered a bacterial genetics class of 54 students. Texas A&M, U. of North Texas, U. of Wisconsin-Parkside, North Dakota State and Michigan State are competing again this semester with UWP entering 2 courses. In all, there are more than 150 students competing this semester. They are under the careful supervision of a group of CACAO biocurators from Texas A&M consisting of either undergrads who have already completed CACAO at least once or grad students. We refer to these students as "CACAO II" and they are helping to make CACAO easier to scale up.
For the scoreboard, calendar, team listing, and other specific information, see the Spring 2012 page.
- For the UCF internal CACAO competition, see the UCF Internal competition page.
- For the 2012 MSU internal CACAO competition, see the 2012 MSU Internal competition page.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Fall_2012
- the Fall 2012 competition with students from TAMU, Swarthmore, and two classes at Otterbein University.
- Wisconsin is holding an internal competition for extra credit in their microbiology class.
For the Fall 2012 open competition scoreboard, see the Fall 2012 page.
- For the UW, Madison competition scoreboard, see the UW 2012 page.
- Schools in the competition this semester include Centenary, Harvard, John Brown, Michigan State, Minnesota State - Moorhead, North Dakota State, Suffolk and Texas A&M.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Spring_2013
- UC-Davis vs. Stanford
- Texas A&M, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Fall_2013
- Centenary College, Michigan State University, Minnesota State University - Morehead, North Dakota State University and Texas A&M University.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Spring_2014
- Texas A&M University and University of Wisconsin- Parkside.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Fall_2014
- Schools competing included Centenary College of Louisiana, Suffolk University, and Texas A&M University.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Spring_2015
- The schools in this competition were Texas A&M and Penn State.
- See the main article at: Category:CACAO_Fall_2015