See Help:References for how to manage references in GONUTS.
- Ceron, J et al. (2007) Large-scale RNAi screens identify novel genes that interact with the C. elegans retinoblastoma pathway as well as splicing-related components with synMuv B activity. BMC Dev. Biol. 7 30 PubMed GONUTS page WB:WBPaper00029258
- Meléndez, A et al. (2003) Autophagy genes are essential for dauer development and life-span extension in C. elegans. Science 301 1387-91 PubMed GONUTS page WB:WBPaper00006070
- Samara, C et al. (2008) Autophagy is required for necrotic cell death in Caenorhabditis elegans. Cell Death Differ. 15 105-12 PubMed GONUTS page WB:WBPaper00031045
- Jia, K et al. () Autophagy genes protect against disease caused by polyglutamine expansion proteins in Caenorhabditis elegans. Autophagy 3 21-5 PubMed GONUTS page WB:WBPaper00028912
- Simmer, F et al. (2003) Genome-wide RNAi of C. elegans using the hypersensitive rrf-3 strain reveals novel gene functions. PLoS Biol. 1 E12 PubMed GONUTS page WB:WBPaper00006395