GONUTS has been updated to MW1.31 Most things seem to be working but be sure to report problems.
Have any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See Help:References for how to manage references in GONUTS.
- Lackner, MR et al. (1994) A MAP kinase homolog, mpk-1, is involved in ras-mediated induction of vulval cell fates in Caenorhabditis elegans. Genes Dev. 8 160-73 PubMed GONUTS page
- Walhout, AJ et al. (2000) Protein interaction mapping in C. elegans using proteins involved in vulval development. Science 287 116-22 PubMed GONUTS page
- Li, S et al. (2004) A map of the interactome network of the metazoan C. elegans. Science 303 540-3 PubMed GONUTS page
- UniProtKB:P39745 UniProtKB:P39745
- Wu, Y & Han, M (1994) Suppression of activated Let-60 ras protein defines a role of Caenorhabditis elegans Sur-1 MAP kinase in vulval differentiation. Genes Dev. 8 147-59 PubMed GONUTS page