GONUTS has been updated to MW1.31 Most things seem to be working but be sure to report problems.
Category:GO:0042575 ! DNA polymerase complex
This is a CELLULAR COMPONENT (aka COMPLEX) term, so use this term for proteins that are part of the DNA polymerase complex. See definition above.
- The DNA genome of the virus could be single-stranded like the bacteriophage phiX174, Parvoviruses, and Nanoviruses or
- The DNA genome of the virus could be double-stranded like the bacteriophages lambda, T4, P1, or viruses like Herpes, or Archaea viruses like Bicaudaviruses.
Other suggested terms that might be suitable if you are looking at DNA polymerase complex terms
- If you are looking for BIOLOGICAL PROCESS terms that correspond with this activity, you might consider starting here:
- It may be possible, depending on the evidence in a scientific article, to select a more specific process term. Consider:
- If you are looking for MOLECULAR FUNCTION terms that correspond with this process, you might consider starting here:
More information on virus from ViralZone
- For more information on ssDNA viruses, see Viral Zone ssDNA virus list
- For more information on dsDNA viruses, see Viral Zone dsDNA virus list
See Help:References for how to manage references in GONUTS.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.