GONUTS has been updated to MW1.31 Most things seem to be working but be sure to report problems.
Category:GO:0031381 ! viral RNA-directed RNA polymerase complex
This is a CELLULAR COMPONENT (aka complex) term, so use this term for proteins that are demonstrated to be part of the viral RNA polymerase.
- The RNA genome of the virus could be single-stranded like the bacteriophage MS2, or viruses including SARS, rubella and hanta virus.
- The RNA genome of the virus could be double-stranded like bacteriophage phi6 or viruses like Rotaviruses.
- It may be possible, depending on the evidence in a scientific article, to select a more specific term. Consider:
Other suggested terms that might be suitable if you are looking at RNA replication
- If you are looking for BIOLOGICAL PROCESS terms that correspond with this activity, you might consider starting here:
- If you are looking for MOLECULAR FUNCTION (ACTIVITY) terms that correspond with this process, you might consider starting here:
More information on virus from ViralZone
- For more information on ssRNA viruses, see Viral Zone positive-strand ssRNA virus list
- For more information on ssRNA viruses, see Viral Zone negative-strand ssRNA virus list
- For more information on dsRNA viruses, see Viral Zone dsRNA virus list
See Help:References for how to manage references in GONUTS.
This category currently contains no pages or media.