GONUTS has been updated to MW1.29.2. Most things seem to be working but be sure to report problems.
This is your chance to make annotations OR challenge other team's annotations. You may also DEFEND or suggest improvements to your own annotations IF they have been challenged. Please note, although we ENCOURAGE challenges, an excess of identical challenges that do not appear to be applicable to the annotation or well thought out will be considered spam and ignored.
Have any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
list of review articles
You may use these as a source for protein names and references, but you MAY NOT use them as your reference in an annotation. Your reference for an annotation MUST be a publication with experimental data.
- Proteins shared by the transcription and translation machines
- Capsules of Streptococcus pneumoniae and other bacteria: Paradigms for polysaccharide biosynthesis and regulation
- The RpoS-mediated general stress response in Escherichia coli
- New mechanisms of drug resistance in parasitic protozoa
- Protein quality control in the bacterial periplasm
- Bacteriophage receptors
- Interactions between satellite bacteriophage P4 and its helpers
- Bacteriophage Mu as a transposition element
- Genetic defects in human purine and pyrimidine metabolism
- Engineering applications of biomolecular motors
- DNA replication proteins of Escherichia coli
- Recombination and DNA repair in Helicobacter pylori
- Biology of Clostridium difficile: Implications for epidemiology and diagnosis
- AAA+ proteases: ATP-fueled machines of protein destruction
- Assembly of bacterial ribosomes
- DNA replicases from a bacterial perspective
- Modulation of host cell function by Legionella pneumophila type IV effectors
- Intracellular lifestyles and immune evasion strategies of uropathogenic Escherichia coli