GONUTS has been updated to MW1.29.2. Most things seem to be working but be sure to report problems.
Have any questions? Please email us at email@example.com
CACAO Learning Objectives
Over-reaching Learning Objective
The over-reaching learning objective is to help students understand:
- Where does our knowledge come from?
- How did the authors of textbooks or review papers know that certain gene products (proteins or RNAs) did the specific things they describe?
- What techniques did scientists use to characterize them?
CACAO Course Learning Objectives
- To critically analyze scientific papers and identify evidence for functional annotations.
- seek information from online resources and add annotations to GONUTS.
- formulate annotations using GO terminology while working effectively in a group.
- evaluate peer-contributed annotations, construct challenges and prepare appropriate defenses.